Airlines & Airports
|July 23, 2015|
Japan Airlines Opens Newly-Renovated Sakura Lounge For International Flights At Osaka (Kansai) Airport
|Japan Airlines (JAL) opened its newly-renovated Sakura lounge for international flights at Osaka (Kansai) Airport on July 21, 2015. Located near Gate 37, the updated facilities offer customers a relaxing place to have a rest while traveling though Kansai Airport.|
JAL is operating seven daily flights between Osaka (Kansai) and Honolulu, Bangkok, Shanghai and Taipei, in addition to the latest non-stop flight to Los Angeles.
Redesigned with the concept of "Modern Japanese Style", the airline is dedicating to create a comfortable environment in its lounges to deliver a message of the "Heart of Japan" and "Japanese Hospitality" to customers.
JAL is striving to provide customers with the most innovative products and high-quality services. The airline will be continuing to embrace new challenges in order to become the most preferred and valued airline in the world.
The new Sakura Lounge boasts up-to date facilities such as:
- Newly designed entrance and interiors
- Seating for 177 guests (excluding seats in private room and massage chairs)
- Smoking room with seats
- Two massage chairs
- Improved amenities like as new baggage storage with electric locks, spacious dining area with extensive table in the middle, enlarged and improved buffet counter, new make-up corner in ladies restroom, more power outlets around each seat, and bigger displays for flight information
Enhanced food offering along with renewal of facilities
- All day offering of two kinds of popular curries
Domestic beef curry developed with a chef of Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport is served (limited offer)
- Freshly prepared salad bar
- Enhanced menu depends on the time of day
- Special dishes cooked at Halal certified kitchen* (Dinner time)
* Not guaranteed as Halal for all ingredients