|November 29, 2012|
Site Launches Call For Speakers For Site Global Conference 2013 In Orlando, Florida
|Site is now accepting applications for both keynote and breakout session speakers for the Site Global Conference 2013, to be held 7--10 December at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando(r) in Orlando, Florida, USA. In 2013, Site achieves its 40th year as the only global network of recognition and reward travel and event professionals committed to motivational experiences that deliver business results. The Conference will be the premier Site event of the year as the association celebrates "40 years and forward" with Site members and industry professionals from around the globe.|
Among the exciting initiatives in store, the Site Global Conference 2013 will feature hosted-buyer groups to ensure a rich balance of buyer and supplier interaction, a student track to engage with the industry's brightest new talent, and an educational program that covers the very latest global industry research and trends.
The Conference Education Committee is seeking session submissions on topics such as:
- New ways of doing business in a global economy
- Case studies demonstrating creativity, budget management, quality control and program return on investment
- Best practices for rules structures, RFPs, project management and other elements of a well-designed motivational program
- Building "recognition moments" throughout program development and implementation
- Harnessing technology in program communications and participant engagement
- The global buyer perspective
- How suppliers convey a value proposition in marketing channels and proposal responses
- Visas, VAT and varied expenses when crossing borders
- Global industry trends and economic outlooks for major world regions
- Leadership for seasoned professionals and business owners
- Quality service and customer care from the perspectives of incentive houses, hoteliers, DMCs and more
- Health and wellness for the road warriors of the motivational experiences industry
Priority will be given to speakers and sessions that have diverse global perspectives, offer expert facilitation, promote delegate interaction and incorporate buyer viewpoints into the conversations. Breakout sessions will be 60 minutes in length; however, there is an option for a two-part session if a topic requires workshop time. All sessions must have an interactive component.
Emphasis will be placed on the delivery of tangible takeaways that participants can use to improve their day-to-day business and enhance their professional careers. Sessions will be categorized as foundational or advanced content.
To submit a proposal, please visit Site Global Conference 2013 and go to the Call for Speakers; start your application by selecting the track to which you would like to submit your proposal. The deadline for all applications is 15 February 2013.
Site has grown since its inception 40 years ago to nearly 2,000 members in 90 countries with 28 local and regional chapters. It is the only global authority connecting motivational experiences with business results. The community of Site professionals brings best-in-class solutions, insights and global connections to maximize the business impact of motivational experiences regardless of industry, region or culture. Site serves as the source of expertise, knowledge and personal connections that will catapult and sustain professional growth, and help build the value of extraordinary, motivational experiences worldwide.