|May 28, 2007|
ANZ Launches The World MasterCard In Indonesia: The ANZ Black
|Ever remember the feeling of love? The feeling of looking at the smile that made our day or all those feelings that inspire the most amazing moments in our lives?|
ANZ Black, a World MasterCard card is born through the inspiration of all those feelings - carefully designed and meticulously planned for the: 'lavish spenders', 'the famous' and 'the talented' personalities. ANZ Black is not in anyway meant to represent these personalities. It is merely created to compliment those who inspire others and for those who are inspired by these personalities.
"What is the meaning of all the glory we have in this world if we can't have the love that gives the purpose and meaning to our life? ANZ Black is not just a financial product from a bank, but one of the most important missions it carries is to remind us all about those aspiring moments in our lives and making them meaningful again", said Udi Baboe, head of marketing and sales, PT ANZ Panin Bank (ANZ).
ANZ Black is a World MasterCard(r) card for discerning and affluent Indonesian cardholders, who wish to experience life's passions in many ways.
"The launch of ANZ Black is testimony to the growing affluence and success of Indonesia's pioneering entrepreneurs and elite," said Vadyo Munaan, vice president and senior country manager, Indonesia, MasterCard Worldwide. "Based on our extensive research, we have determined that what matters most to these consumers is simplicity, customization and value," he added. "Every World Cardholder is unique, and only they know what is truly rewarding to them. What World MasterCard provides is a unique and personalized rewards program that helps them make the most of life's experiences."
Celebrate Your Lifestyle with ANZ Black
The first three hundred ANZ Black members will receive a lovely Tiffany & Co pendant. And all ANZ Black members will enjoy certain privileges among others:
- Immediate membership to Ritz Carlton, Jakarta Loyalty Diamond Card that allows special room rates and dining privilege at participating Ritz Carlton hotels in Asia and Bvlgari Hotel and Resort in Bali.
- Priority Pass access to airport executive lounges at over 275 cities around the world.
- Automatic qualification for a year-long complimentary membership to the DFS Platinum Services Club and various outstanding services and privileges at DFS Gallerias.
- Double reward points on frequent flyer miles: Krisflyer Miles, Asia Miles, Qantas Frequent Flyer Points and Garuda Frequent Flyer Miles.
- 24-Hour Worldwide Family Medical Benefit that provides worldwide medical expert advice, worldwide medical evacuation and overseas medical expenses coverage. ANZ Black Press Release -- May 2007
- 3x Privileges Program, a privilege at selected renowned boutiques in Indonesia where ANZ Platinum cardholders can divide their payment in 3 at no additional costs.
- ANZ Spot, which offers a cut on cardholders' bills when dining at partnering restaurants, hotels and cafes. o See it First! Program, an experience to be among the first to view Hollywood box office movies.
- Executive Airport Lounge, access to airport lounges in major cities in Indonesia.
- Rewards Program, a rewarding experience for ANZ cardholders through usage of their ANZ card, where all points accumulated can be redeemed with selection of exclusive reward items.
- Countless exclusive MasterCard Worldwide benefits created solely for MasterCard World.
Udi Baboe said, "Most importantly, the essence of ANZ Black does not lie in the significance of the benefits, but in each personality that carries it, and they are the lavish spenders, the famous and the talented."
1973: ANZ Grindlays Representative Office
1993: Joint venture between ANZ Banking Group Ltd (85% share) and PT Panin Bank (15% share) 1997: Established credit card foothold in Indonesia
2000: Launched its first credit card campaign in conjunction with Sydney 2000 Olympic
2001: Launched the ANZ Platinum Card
2005: Launched the Installment Card (Kartu Cicilan)
2007: Launched the ANZ Black Card
ANZ credit cards are internationally accepted at more than 24 million merchants around the world.