|January 13, 2012|
HSBC Credit Card's home&Away Privilege Programme
|HSBC is launching a new range of unique credit card offers and discounts that will surely entice and excite its cardholders with a brand new 'Experience' category for their home&Away Privilege Programme. Starting January 2012, HSBC extended its Programme to include a new 'Experience' category, featuring a wide variety of unique worldwide offers across three zones: 'AdventureŸ Play', 'SenseŸ Taste' and 'ExploreŸ Discover'. The choices are designed to appeal to all tastes and budgets.|
As well as the wonderful dining and shopping privileges that are already available, HSBC is broadening its appeal and taking the excitement of its cardholders to a whole new level by bringing them a selection of aspirational and unique offers that will take them beyond their imagination.
Diana Cesar, Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Hong Kong said: "HSBC takes pride in launching experience based credit card offers. Our recent market research1 shows that discounts from credit cards no longer surprise cardholders. What they are looking for are unique rewards that provide instant gratification and invaluable experiences. As the best credit card in town2, the new category offers privileged experiences to our customers at home and while overseas, and expands the range of exclusive rewards from HSBC credit cards."
Cardholders can now delve into their more adventurous side by experiencing the thrill of sailing the yacht which won the 'Round The World Race' deeming it one of the fastest in the world. For a more relaxing time, get a bird's eye view as only a few have seen whilst gently floating over breathtaking landscapes in your own hot air balloon.
For the sensory food lover, indulge in the world's first Full Butler Sky Dining experience with Singapore Flyer. Experience magnificent skyline views, all in the comfort of a capsule, atop the world's largest Giant Observations Wheel. For the aspiring chef, what better way to learn about a country than through its food? Try Gourmet on Tour cooking courses, where you will visit markets and prepare ingredients under the watchful eye of chefs, experiencing a region as an invited guest and not as a tourist.
For the intrepid traveller, cardholders can explore and discover absolute extremes in climate. Stay at The Ice Hotel in Romania, a unique retreat made completely out of ice and accessible only by lift. From the ice of Romania to the heat of Africa, Singita Game Reserves offers the ultimate in safari luxury on prime game viewing land. For more of a tropical vibe, awaken to the gentle sounds of nature in your very own rainforest treehouse at Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa in Australia.
Pampering its cardholders with numerous exclusive privileges, HSBC's credit card is truly the credit card of choice for holidaymakers and globetrotters as it has comprehensive card benefits for travel, experience, dining, shopping, as well as health and beauty available around the world. The home&Away Privilege Programme, which can be accessed through your desktop or mobile via www.homeandaway.hsbc.com, provides HSBC credit cardholders with exclusive privileges from over 19,000 merchant outlets across 160 countries and territories. HSBC Credit Card. The One Card for Home and Away.
Highlights of the worldwide "Experience" offers include:
Adventure / Play offers the ultimate in adrenaline activities
• City Links Limited in Hong Kong -- A complimentary 1-hour of golf in the private lounge area for first-time customers; 15% off regular priced simulator fees and 20% off lesson prices for repeat customers.
• Hong Kong Yachting in Hong Kong - 20% off on "Adventure Sailing" tickets (original value at HK$750 per person)
• Hot Air Pty Ltd in Australia -- 10% off hot ballooning and 15% off luxury ballooning
• Queenstown Rafting in New Zealand -- 15% off all packages ranging from bungy jump, skydive, white water rafting to canyon swing
• Wow Experience in Singapore -- 15% off Land ZOVBing which allows you to experience the momentum of travelling around within a sphere while you roll down a slope -- all within the safe and confined space of your globe!
Sense / Taste offers experiences that will tantalise your taste buds
• Angel's Share in Hong Kong -- Enjoy 20% off (original value at HKD450 per person) for whisky tasting classes
• Gourmet on Tour in France, Italy and mainland China -- 10% off on a selection of guided tours and cooking courses in Paris, Florence, Tuscany and Shanghai
• O'Noir Toronto in Canada -- 10% off total bill as well as a complimentary soft drink and dessert. Enjoy an extraordinary culinary adventure in a room completely devoid of light
• Singapore Flyer in Singapore -- 10% off the rack rates per couple for a 3 course lunch or a 4 course dinner in the world's largest Giant Observation Wheel
Explore / Discover offers unconventional accommodations that provide truly one of kind experiences
• Singita Game Reserves in Africa -- The ultimate safari experience: Stay 4 nights and pay for 3 at Lebombo Lodge and Sweni Lodge; Stay 3 nights in Ebony Lodge and receive 50% off the third night's rate
• The Ice Hotel Romania --25% off 4-night Ice Hotel Romania Trip package
• Winvian in the United States -- a unique getaway set amidst 113 acres, featuring 18 individually designed cottages. Stay 4 nights and pay for 3 (based on "All Inclusive" rates)
• Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef in Australia -- Stay 4 nights and pay for 3