|December 03, 2012|
Pacific World Announces New Management Board
|Pacific World the global MICE player headquartered in Asia, has announced a number of changes to its international management board following their expansion into a global DMC, Event Management and PCO brand last year.|
Herve Joseph-Antoine, appointed as Global Managing Director, Pacific World in May 2012 commented, "Pacific World DNA is about people diversity and customer excellence in MICE. I am so excited to work with a high caliber and truly diverse management team mixing cultures from Australia, China, France, India, North America, Singapore, Spain, Thailand and UK. This unique management board team will ensure our continued success as an expanding global DMC, Event Management and PCO brand."
- Jeff Amato has been appointed as Regional Director, Thailand and Indochina (Vietnam and Cambodia). Jeff joined Pacific World in March 2011 and is based in Bangkok
- Mark Barber has been appointed as Global Finance Director. Mark is based in Palma De Mallorca.
- Shaun Casey, Regional Director Europe, Middle East and Africa's, based in Barcelona.
- Selina Grocott who recently joined Pacific World, has been appointed as Regional Director, Singapore and Malaysia based in Singapore
- Harsha Krishnan, Strategic Development Director leads destination expansion openings and Information Technology plans. Harsha is based in Palma De Mallorca
- Cindy Zhang, Regional Director Greater China is based in Shanghai.
Joseph-Antoine continued, "One of our key objectives is to grow our position as a pioneering Destination Management Company in Asia and Europe by increasing our client base across all continents, as well as continuing to open new places and destinations for our clients. We are confident that our new management board will ensure the success of this going forward".
Following their worldwide rebranding in November last year, Pacific World as a global brand is recognised for delivering operational excellence, creativity and best-in-class customer service across the world. Through working closely with local governments and convention centres, the global MICE company currently delivers event solutions in over 15 countries including China, India, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Greece, Scotland, Portugal, Spain, and Southern Africa.
Pacific World is a dedicated DMC, Event Management and PCO company operating in 15 countries including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Scotland, China, India, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
Pacific World is part of TUI Travel PLC, one of the world's leading international travel groups.