|July 09, 2014|
GBTA and VDR Announce Speakers For Breakout Sessions At GBTA Conference In Berlin
|The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) and German business travel buyer association VDR -- today announced an impressive speaker line up for the breakout sessions at the GBTA Conference 12-14 November in Berlin, which this year incorporates VDR's autumn symposium.|
The event will offer 12 breakout education sessions along the themes:
- Managing Your Suppliers
- Managing Your People
- Managing Your Programme
- Managing Future Opportunities -- German Language stream
Sessions will be delivered in English or German with simultaneous translation offered for the most popular sessions.
- Vincent Deliat, Head of Travel Processes and Tools, Airbus
- Caroline Strachan, Vice-President, Consulting - Europe, American Express
- Andrew O'Connor, Travel Risk Management, BP
- Frank Jahangir, Staff Vice President Sales and Affairs EMEAI, Delta Airlines
- Oliver Graue, Editor in Chief, FVW
- Greg Land, Global Solutions Leader, Travel & Transportation, IBM
- Christoph Carnier, Director - Head of Procurement Category Travel & Fleet, Merck
- Herman Mensink, Vice President EMEA, Prism
- Dirk Gerdom, Vice President Global Mobility, SAP AG
- Gehan Colliander, Head of Global Travel, The Boston Consulting Group
"We were overwhelmed at the response to the call for papers for this event and have worked closely with VDR as well as our respective Advisory Boards, GBTA's Strategic Benchmark Group; our partner associations throughout Europe and leading journalist Amon Cohen to create a programme that will interest and educate our delegates in the issues facing the industry today," said Catherine McGavock, GBTA's Regional Director, EMEA.
"I am delighted to see so many new names on our speakers list. The full list of more than 40 industry speakers and moderators reads like a who's who of business travel in Europe. I would like to thank those participating for their generosity in sharing their time and knowledge with industry peers."
The event brings together GBTA's annual conference in Europe with German partner association VDR's autumn symposium to create Europe's foremost business travel conference, expected to attract more than 700 delegates from over 20 countries.
Registration is now open, information on this and the full conference programme is available at: www.gbta.org/europeconference