|February 06, 2002|
Hertz' 2002 Affordable Europe Program
|North Americans vacationing in Europe this year can take advantage of Hertz' 2002 Affordable Europe program to make renting a car easier and less expensive. A flexible program, Hertz Affordable Europe provides customers with the following:|
- Guaranteed low, competitive rates in US dollars.
- Two payment options - prepaying in full in US currency or, paying in local currency at time of rental by choosing the non-prepaid plan.
- Inclusive rates, with optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Theft Protection, are available.
- Cars available with unlimited mileage
- Immediate confirmation of cars with automatic transmission in gateway cities.
- As little as eight-hour advance booking requirement.
- Refunds on unused portions of prepaid vouchers and no fee for cancellations or changes.
Michael V. Garcia, Staff Vice President, International Marketing for Hertz, commented, "Hertz works to be the best option for customers renting abroad. Our Affordable Europe Program, available at more than 2000 locations in 40 Countries, offers services customers appreciate, providing travelers with complete peace of mind when renting from Hertz."
Affordable Europe customers can also take advantage of the wide range of Hertz services available in Europe, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance.
- Toll-free Affordable Europe Customer Helpline.
- Free hotel delivery and collection within many European cities.
- Computerized Driving Directions (CDD).
- English-speaking personnel at all Hertz locations.
- Long-term rentals and chauffeur-drive programs available.
- #1 Club Gold available at many European locations.