Hotels & Resorts
|January 22, 2016|
Celebrate & Partake In This Year's Tour De France With Hotel Crillon le Brave
|Crillon le Brave, the beautiful village hotel that is famous for its annual cycling weekend, celebrates its pedal-pushing prowess with the announcement of a very special Tour de France Party from 12th -15th July 2016, as the 12th Stage of the Tour finishes at the summit of the mighty Mont Ventoux -- only the 10th time this has happened in the Tour's history. Follow the route of the Tour racers or just sit back and enjoy the sporting spectacle from one of Provence's most exclusive hotels, over an unforgettable and historical weekend.|
Whether a cycling pro or amateur, the Tour de France is undeniably the cycling race that entices cyclists and non-cyclists alike because of the sheer energy, fitness and tenacity of the race. Over this exclusive three day Tour de France event, Crillon le Brave celebrates all the finest aspects of Mont Ventoux and the hotel's environs with an itinerary to suit guests of all energy levels with a heavenly spa and exquisite dining options also on offer.
The Crillon le Brave Tour de France Party takes place from Tuesday 12th -- Friday 15th July 2016 and includes:
Tuesday 12th July -- Le Grand Depart
- Welcome drinks party on the hotel's terrace with full frontal views of Mont Ventoux, followed by an à la carte dinner.
Wednesday 13th July -- Stage 1
- For cycling guests, Wednesday morning will be an opportunity to meet the Ventoux challenge head on... 1600 vertical metres over 22 km! Exclusive Trek carbon frame cycle hire available upon request at additional cost.
- Sore muscles can be massaged into recovery with a relaxing massage at the hotel's Spa des Ecuries.
- For non-cyclists, a day of relaxation by the pool or in the Spa awaits. We will also offer a cheese tasting with well-known local fromagerie Madame Claudine Vigier, something of a Grande Dame in the cheese world.
- In the evening, wine and dine in style with a festive Provençal barbecue to celebrate the Tour's arrival the following day.
Thursday 14th July -- Stage 2: L'Arrivé de le Tour
- Head out to watch the Tour race by along the route with cocktails and canapés at the foot of the Giant of Provence -- the only way to watch this cycling extravaganza Provencal style! A big screen TV at the hotel will be documenting the action all the way to the summit finish.
- After all the exhaustion of watching the day's racing events, guests will celebrate the Stage with an evening champagne reception followed by a superb gala dinner.
Friday 15th July -- La Fin
*All meals on the hotel terraces, weather permitting.