|January 18, 2016|
Lane End Conference Centre Completes £200,000 Refurbishment of The Pavilion
|A £200,000 refurbishment of Lane End Conference Centre's The Pavilion has been completed and will host its first event this week.|
The refurbishment has been part of £2.2million investment plan set in motion across the entire venue since 2012 which is due for completion later this year. Other areas of development have included structural improvements to all meeting and training rooms as well as the creation of The Cedar Club, a brand new leisure space, in August 2015.
Major developments in The Pavilion include:
- Completely re-modelled entrance including lift access and seating areas
- The bar has seen walls removed to create a more open space with an exposed staircase and open plan lounge and free-flowing coffee bar
- The main room has been re-decorated and refurbished providing a new capacity for up to 150 theatre and 84 cabaret style. Upgraded 8-hour conference chairs have also been added to the space.
- The upstairs space has been completely remodelled to include three syndicate rooms with space for up to 18 boardroom style with wall-mounted plasma screens, flipcharts and reliable Wi-Fi access
- A dining room that can seat up to 60 guests for a hot and cold buffet lunch, or up to 100 for a finger/fork buffet lunch. The dining room, which is based upstairs, makes The Pavilion completely self-contained for meetings and conferences.
"The Pavilion has been a huge project as one of our most important event spaces here at Lane End," comments Heni Fourie, Director of Sales & Marketing at Lane End Conference Centre. "The Pavilion is a self-contained building that provides the perfect setting for meetings and conferences. Everything from a projector to name cards is provided in the main conference room meaning all an organiser could possibly need is provided under one roof including catering. We're excited to showcase the latest developments here with a week-long training event already underway."
Ongoing improvements include bedrooms in both Wycombe Lodge and Wycombe Court which are due to be completed in the summer of 2016 with more than £690,000 invested.
Lane End Conference Centre offers a unique modular design with five distinct and completely self-contained conference buildings -- each offering bedrooms, meeting facilities, bar, lounge and dining room -- available for exclusive use.