|April 02, 2014|
New Website For The Paris Region Tourist Board Aimed At Tourism Professionals
|The Paris Region Tourist Board has set up a new portal for professionals to give tourism professionals better information and help them schedule visits to Paris and the Ile-de-France area. |
The English version of the portal was launched in early April. It includes:
- A presentation and calendar of activities organised by the Paris Region Tourist Board: promotional campaigns, fam trips, workshops, press trips, etc.
- Themed guides to the offerings: museums, monuments, cultural and leisure sites, parks and gardens, attractions, cabarets, music venues, family trips, exhibitions, shopping, excursions, cruises, hotel booking centres, etc.
- A guide on history tourism, the central theme for the destination in 2014:
Centenary of 1st World War
Liberation of Paris
- A guide on the Impressionist offering
- A calendar of the main events and information on the latest news about the destination
- Press releases and files
- The tourism figures for the destination and customer files and studies linked to observations
- Practical tools: photo library, video library