|June 29, 2006|
Meetings Facilities Within Montana's Glacier Country
|From streamside B&Bs to mountain guest lodges, Glacier Country is home to many unique and inspiring meeting destinations. Destinations, which are also designed to accommodate groups from 10 to 1,100, with advanced business services, wireless communications and extensive guest amenities. Not to mention a wealth of recreational opportunities just out the door, from calm lakeside activities to vigorous backcountry excursions. This is Montana, after all. And it boasts plenty of places to impress the most discerning conference attendees. |
Listed below is a broad representation of meeting venues in Glacier Country. For a complete list of meeting facilities in Glacier Country, visit:
- Hilton Garden Inn Missoula: Missoula's newest premier conference center hotel offers 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space (including 13,200 square foot ballroom). Conveniently located off I-90, the hotel provides a wide variety of food and beverage options, on-site audio/visual services, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet, and a complimentary business center.
- Paws Up Ranch: Located just thirty miles outside of Missoula, this newly opened ranch (June 2005) combines luxury with a western flare with 2400 square foot Big Timber homes, perfect for business meetings. Internet access, big screen TV's and two restaurants are just some of the things this resort has to offer.
- Wingate Inn: Nestled among the mountain peeks surrounding Missoula, Montana is a unique destination that includes a 24 hour business center, complete convention and meeting facilities and a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
- Big Mountain: Take your meeting to the next level with spectacular slopeside views from the Fireside Room in Moguls, featuring 680 square feet and room for 65 people reception style. Big Mountain offers a variety of venues to choose from - all within the scenic alpine setting.
- Grouse Mountain Lodge: Just minutes from Glacier National Park, Big Mountain and adjacent to 36 holes of golf lies Grouse Mountain, a luxurious resort with 9 meeting rooms that can hold up to 300 people, with a full service catering and banquet staff. The conference services include: phone/conferencing equipment, business center, DSL Internet, central reservations, and convention services management.
- Double Arrow Resort: Located in the heart of the Seeley Swan Valley lies one of Western Montana's premier resorts, offering four seasons of availability for conferences, business meetings, and executive retreats. A specialized group coordinator is available to coordinate any of your business needs, as well as the Blackfoot Conference Center, which has a capacity of up to 100 people.
- Flathead Lake Lodge: Averill's lodge located in Bigfork, Montana is the perfect getaway for meetings, with a full inventory of audio and visual equipment, accommodation of 30-125 people, views of the lake, and complete amenities. Additional accommodations include suites and break away rooms and an office staff that will assist you with copies, phones and faxes.