|December 10, 2014|
Vegas Uncork'd By Bon Appétit Returns To Caesars Palace, Las Vegas - April 23-26, 2015
|Taking place earlier than ever before, Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appétit returns April 23-26 to Caesars Palace. A few of the headliners include chefs Gordon Ramsay, François Payard and Guy Savoy. Presented by returning sponsor Chase Sapphire Preferred(r) the festival is in its ninth year.|
"This is truly the only weekend each year when world class chefs gather in one destination to host intimate dinners where they push culinary innovation and mix and mingle with their fans and peers," says Adam Rapoport, Bon Appétit editor in chief.
Tickets on sale today at www.VegasUncorked.com
Tickets are on sale now for perennial Caesars Palace favorites such as the Grand Tasting and Beef & Bourbon Dinner at Old Homestead, as well as a handful of new events, including In HELL'S KITCHEN with Gordon Ramsay and Decadent Delights with Master Chocolatier François Payard.
"Las Vegas continues to prove itself as one of the most dynamic culinary destinations in the world," says Cathy Tull, senior vice president of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA). "Our partnership with Bon Appétit raises the bar even higher by providing the once-in-a-lifetime experience to be up close with culinary masterminds."
This year the festival adds a new dimension by incorporating the partnership between Bon Appétit and Bravo Media to put the winner of the network's newest TV show, Best New Restaurant, in the spotlight at the Grand Tasting at Caesars Palace. Best New Restaurant will chronicle chefs from 16 restaurants across the country as they are challenged with a variety of tasks testing their overall performance, the strength of their staff, and the clarity of their concept.
Additionally, Chase Sapphire Preferred, a premier rewards credit card for people who are passionate about travel and dining, returns as the presenting sponsor of this year's Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appétit. Chase Sapphire cardholders will enjoy reserved tickets to coveted events and have exclusive access to interactive experiences with chefs, including an intimate Spanish brunch with acclaimed chef Julian Serrano and an opportunity to mingle with chefs inside the Chase Sapphire Preferred VIP lounge atop the Neptune pool at Caesar's Palace Garden of the Gods during the Grand Tasting.
Select events on sale now include:
New and notable:
- Decadent Delights with Master Chocolatier François Payard, Thursday, April 23: Experience French fare at its finest at Master Chocolatier François Payard's award-winning pâtisserie. Guests can expect first-class service and all the elegance of an authentic Parisian bistro as they delight in a selection of sweet and savory canapés and one-of-a-kind chocolate creations paired with premiere wines.
- In HELL'S KITCHEN with Gordon Ramsay, Saturday, April 25: Think you can take the heat in Gordon Ramsay's HELL'S KITCHEN? Don't miss this one-time opportunity to witness what it's like to be a contestant on your favorite TV competition show! During this high-energy event, guests will be divided into red and blue teams---and get to experience the action of HELL'S KITCHEN as award-winning chef Gordon Ramsay fires up one of his signature dishes during an exciting live cooking demo. All red and blue team participants will enjoy a corresponding dinner along with Ramsay and HELL'S KITCHEN winning chefs Christina Wilson and Scott Commings. HELL'S KITCHEN airs on FOX and is produced by ITV Studios America.
- Beef & Bourbon Dinner at Old Homestead, Thursday, April 23: The Master Series Dinner with Greg and Marc Sherry is back by popular demand, but this year he's created a stellar lineup of steakhouse-style dishes to be paired with specialty bourbons. Don't miss your chance to experience the best aged and hand-selected meats accompanied by exclusive and rare bourbon selections during a seated dinner at this iconic American steakhouse.
- Grand Tasting, Friday, April 24: Are you ready for the ultimate culinary indulgence? Enjoy a staggering variety of signature dishes prepared by the world's most celebrated chefs. Step into the luxurious Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace to experience the best of the best---with more than 50 award-winning chefs, free-flowing wines, and spirits from around the world. INSIDER TIP: Beat the crowd with an Early Access ticket! You'll get exclusive early admission to sample the freshest dishes and drinks from your favorite chefs and top mixologists.
- Little Italy From City To Strip: Rao's Italian Brunch with The Pellegrinos, Sunday, April 26: Say ciao to an afternoon affair at Rao's where you'll feel like you've been transported to Southern Italy. Join Frank Pellegrino, Jr. for a special multicourse feast featuring all the favorite family recipes, authentic specialties, refreshing specialty cocktails and non-stop entertainment that comes with a traditional Italian Sunday brunch.
More events and chefs will be announced in the coming weeks, including details about the expanded Master Series Dinner program, which will stretch across multiple properties throughout the weekend. For additional information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.VegasUncorked.com
Bon Appétit is where food and culture meet. The award-winning No. 1 food lifestyle brand covers food through the lens of fashion, travel, technology, design, and home. Under editor in chief Adam Rapoport, the brand has been nominated for 11 National Magazine Awards, including wins in 2014 for General Excellence and Photography; 10 James Beard Foundation Journalism Awards; and more than 50 Society of Publication Designers (SPD) nominations for design and photography, including Magazine of the Year. Under vice president and publisher Pamela Drucker Mann, the magazine was named the Advertising Age A-List Magazine of the Year and Adweek's Food Magazine of the Year in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With more than 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and 10.8 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever-increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a premier rewards credit card for people who are passionate about travel and dining. With Sapphire Preferred you enjoy premium travel rewards and benefits with no travel restrictions or blackout dates on airfare booked through Ultimate Rewards; double points for every dollar spent on dining and travel; the Chip and Signature for international travel; no foreign transaction fees; 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs; 24/7 live customer service; access to exclusive card member experiences; and more.