|February 10, 2016|
Atout France Launches The Romance In France Campaign For Valentine's Day
|On February 6th, 2016, Atout France, the France tourism development agency, launched Romance in France campaign by distributing roses in Montréal, Toronto and Vancouver This charming offensive, which has for objective to highlight France's romantic assets, deploys everywhere in Canada throughout February.|
A complete romantic display
The starting point of this large scaled campaign, was the distribution of the 120,000 copies of Just the two of us/ Romance in France bilingual magazine all over Canada, at the beginning of February.
Atout France then launched on its official website France.fr a special Romance in France section: ca.france.fr/en/romance-france Offering a wide selection of romantic getaways in France, the website also allows the visitors to register to the Just the two of us in France contest by entering the chance to win a Romantic trip in Paris for two!
Among the actions conducted for the France in Romance campaign:
- A video with a Canadian couple discovering their romantic side in Paris
- An associated video of roses giving away
- The distribution of 150 roses to journalists, influential and opinion leaders to spread the message
- The animation of bloggers' network to create the buzz
- A Facebook campaign Romance in France
Atout France wishes to thank the 25 partners, French and Canadians, who joined this campaign. To discover the Romantic France and to enter the contest, visit: