|June 27, 2002|
Carlson Wagonlit Travel Launches CWT Inspire
|Carlson Wagonlit Travel Canada is delighted to officially unveil CWT Inspire; their new employee benefit program designed to provide vacation and lifestyle benefits to the employees of their key corporate customers. Over the last six months they have developed a new product which leverages their experienced employee base, local retail locations, strong supplier partnerships and innovative web technologies to create a new leisure travel program unlike any other. This new service offering is unique and exciting on a number of levels:|
A complimentary program exclusive to Carlson Wagonlit Travel's signature clients
- Clients will recognize their employees instantly through a personalized CWT Inspire Gold Points card
- Offers a customized CWT Inspire website for each corporate customer
- Provides access to individual web profiles for all CWT Inspire cardholders
- Exclusive travel offers and discounts unavailable to anyone else in Canada
- CWT Inspire offers are in addition to all other CWT campaigns and promotional programs
- Access to the worldwide Gold Points network offering additional points collection and redemption opportunities
Designed specifically for Carlson Wagonlit Travel's signature clients, the CWT Inspire program is a complementary program intended to enhance and strengthen existing Carlson Wagonlit Travel business relationships. True to their aim in providing value-added, reliable products and services, CWT Inspire costs nothing to implement, is effortless to set up, and is a pleasure to maintain. Put simply, the CWT Inspire program is a holiday, for both their customers to buy and their travel consultants to sell!
"Carlson Wagonlit Travel is proud to be the first Travel Company in North America to launch such an innovative program. We have leveraged our diversity in both the corporate and leisure travel arenas to create more strategic value for our clients,? said Jane Greene, President, Carlson Wagonlit Travel Canada. "As the industry continues to evolve and economic conditions change, both corporations and travellers are looking for greater value from their travel agency partner. We believe this program will clearly differentiate CWT and truly enhance the value we bring to our key customer relationships", concluded Greene.
Once enrolled, CWT Inspire members receive their own personalized CWT Inspire Gold Points card and member brochure. From there it?s really easy, cardholders simply login to their company?s customized Inspire website via their intranet or www.cwtinspire.ca using their Gold Points number and password. Once inside, they will find a host of exclusive travel savings and value added offers on select, hand-picked vacation products, access to detailed hotel information and of course, EVA their Electronic Vacation Assistant. Booking a holiday gets even easier, simply click on the agency of choice or call the dedicated 1-888 Inspire phone number to be connected to the closest approved CWT location.
But that?s not all. In addition to the quality of their hand-picked vacation packages and exceptional travel consulting services, CWT Inspire also offers corporate customer employees the following benefits:
- VIP status at participating CWT locations across Canada
- Special member pricing offering upfront discounts of between $50 -$100 p.p.
- Exclusive guaranteed member bonuses including room upgrades, free tours, meals and gifts on select vacation purchases
- CWT's exclusive Peace of Mind guarantee on all CWT Inspire vacation packages
- Free subscription to CWT's travel magazine, HolidayMaker on the first purchase
- Gold Points on every vacation purchase and the opportunity to redeem for even further savings